The charger is a device for charging other electrical appliances, uses high-frequency power technology, and uses advanced intelligent dynamic adjustment charging technology. Using power electronic semiconductor devices, alternating voltages with constant voltage and frequency are converted to direct current.
According to the designed circuit operating frequency, the charger can be divided into frequency-frequency machine and high-frequency machine, and can be divided into ordinary chargers, battery chargers, solar chargers and hand-operated chargers. The charger is widely used in various fields, and is particularly widely used in mobile phones, cameras, and other common appliances in the field of life.
Related Industry Knowledge
- USB Type-C Data Line Features
- USB Type-C data cable appearance characteristics
- USB Type-C data cable main function
- Mobile power
- How mobile power works
- Mobile Power Battery - Polymer Lithium Battery
- Mobile Power Battery - 18650 Lithium Battery
- How to choose mobile power
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Charging knowledge