The thinner body requires a thinner port, which is one of the reasons why USB-C was born. The USB-C port is 0.83 cm long and 0.26 cm wide. The old USB port is 1.4 cm long and 0.65 cm wide. It has become obsolete. This also means that the end of the USB-C data cable will be one-third the size of a standard USB-A data cable plug.
2. No positive and negative
Like Apple's Lightning interface, the front and back sides of the USB-C port are the same. That is to say, no matter how you insert this port is correct. Users do not have to worry about the pros and cons of traditional USB ports.
Related Industry Knowledge
- USB Type-C Data Line Features
- USB Type-C data cable main function
- Mobile power
- How mobile power works
- Mobile Power Battery - Polymer Lithium Battery
- Mobile Power Battery - 18650 Lithium Battery
- How to choose mobile power
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Charging knowledge