A headset is a pair of conversion units that accepts the signals emitted by a media player or receiver and converts it into audible sound waves using a speaker close to the ear. The headset is generally detachable from the media player and is connected using a plug. The advantage is that you can listen to the sound alone without affecting other people. You can also separate the sound of the surrounding environment and help those who use it in a noisy environment such as recording studios, DJs, trips, and sports. Headphones were originally used for telephones and radios, but with the prevalence of portable electronic devices, headphones are mostly used for mobile phones, walkmans, and radios. Portable video games and digital audio players.
From the perspective of the development of the entire audio industry, wireless headsets are still nascent things. The development time is not long, and it is still in an ascending period. User demands are constantly rising, and users’ expectations for wireless headsets are also increasing. This is what the industry proposes. New test.
- USB Data Cable
- USB Manufacturer Classification
- USB2.0 And 3.0 Devices
- The Main Difference Between USB3.0 And 2.0
- USB Type-C Connector
- Type-C Connector Can Be Inserted Both Positive ...
- Mobile Power Is Inseparable
- Mobile Power Development
- Mobile Power Core Technology
- Rich Headphone Type
- Electronics Exhibition In Hong Kong
- Pony Liu Travels To Mexico To Visit The Company...
- Yangzhou Union Power 2018-2019 Annual Meeting