The main difference between USB3.0 and 2.0:
1. The data bandwidth of USB3.0 is ten times that of USB2.0, it can reach 5Gb/s (480MB/s), and the synchronous transmission bandwidth can reach 384MB/s. This is one of the main differences between USB3.0 and 2.0;
2. Low power consumption (approximately 25% lower power than USB2.0 at 20MB/s data transfer);
3. USB3.0 is more energy-efficient than 2.0, and you can use the power-saving mode for devices that are temporarily in a waiting state.
4. USB3.0 can provide more power through the cable (2.5W to 4.5W); 5. USB3.0 is backwards compatible, supports USB2.0 devices, but USB2.0 can not support USB3.0 . development trend
The increasing power of the USB cable means that people can use it to charge laptops.
- USB Data Cable
- USB Manufacturer Classification
- USB2.0 And 3.0 Devices
- USB Type-C Connector
- Type-C Connector Can Be Inserted Both Positive ...
- Mobile Power Is Inseparable
- Mobile Power Development
- Mobile Power Core Technology
- Rich Headphone Type