In December 2013, the USB 3.0 marketing team announced the rendering of the next-generation USB Type-C connector, which was then ready for mass production in August 2014. The highlight of the new interface is a slimmer design, faster transmission speeds (up to 10Gbps) and more powerful power transmission (up to 100W). The biggest feature of the Type-C double-sided pluggable interface is that it supports the double-side insertion of the USB interface, formally solves the worldwide problem of "USB never inserts in and out", and it is inserted casually on both sides. At the same time, the USB data cable used with it must also be more detailed and lighter.
- USB Data Cable
- USB Manufacturer Classification
- USB2.0 And 3.0 Devices
- The Main Difference Between USB3.0 And 2.0
- Type-C Connector Can Be Inserted Both Positive ...
- Mobile Power Is Inseparable
- Mobile Power Development
- Mobile Power Core Technology
- Rich Headphone Type
- Electronics Exhibition In Hong Kong
- Pony Liu Travels To Mexico To Visit The Company...
- Yangzhou Union Power 2018-2019 Annual Meeting