USB3.0 is announced by the USB 3.0 promotion team consisting of Intel, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Texas Instruments, NEC, ST-NXP and other industry giants on November 18, 2008 and has officially completed and publicly released the USB 3.0 standard. The USB 3.0 standard provides ten times the speed of USB 2.0 and higher power efficiency, and can be widely used in PC peripherals and consumer electronics products. The theoretical bandwidth of the USB3.0 interface has been increased to 5Gbps, while the theoretical bandwidth of USB2.0 is 480Mbps. All high-speed USB2.0 devices will have better performance when they get USB3.0.
- USB Data Cable
- USB Manufacturer Classification
- The Main Difference Between USB3.0 And 2.0
- USB Type-C Connector
- Type-C Connector Can Be Inserted Both Positive ...
- Mobile Power Is Inseparable
- Mobile Power Development
- Mobile Power Core Technology
- Rich Headphone Type